The aim of the Journal Scientific Papers Series „Management, Economic
Engineering in Agriculture and Rural Development” is to publish papers of high theoretical, scientifical and practical value in the field of economic engineering in agriculture, agricultural management, marketing and agrifood trade, rural economy and agricultural policies, accounting and financial analysis in agricultural holdings, agrarian legislation, durable development of rural areas, environment protection and economy, financing, rural tourism, agricultural extension and other fields connected to agriculture and rural space development.
In order to assure a high quality of this publication, the articles received
from different authors both from Romania and other countries are subjected to a double blind peer review process.
The objective of the scientific evaluation of the papers is as all the articles
accepted to be published to have a high scientific content and to bring significant and original contributions in the approached topic.
The peer-review procedure
1. Editorial Board Peer-Review aims:
- the title of the paper to fit to the topics of the journal;
- the paper to be original and bring new aspects, opinions, methods, contributions in the field;
- the paper to have a corresponding scientific content;
- the paper to compile with the guidelines ;
2.Expert Peer-Review will be assured by the members of the Scientific Board (both from Romania and other countries ) who are well known experts in their field of activity ( professors, senior lectures and researchers ).
The criteria which will be taken into consideration during the peer review process of the full paper are the following ones:
- the paper title to fit to the objectives of the journal;
- to present actual, original and relevant information;
- the content of the abstract to present the essential aspects ;
- the keywords to correspond to the paper title and content:
- the paper objectives to be clearly presented;
- the use of modern and adequate scientific methods;
- the correct use of terminology;
- relevance of the obtained results;
- the clearness of the tables, figures etc;
- the importance of the conclusions;
- the sufficiency and importance of references.
Peer Review Stages:
1. Reception of the scientific papers in the electronic form from authors.
2. Sending a confirmation message to the authors in the first stage.
3. Checking the form of the paper in order to establish if it compiles with the guidelines.
4. Sending back to the authors the papers which do not correspond to
guidelines with the specific comments.
5. Distribution of the papers by topic.
6. Distribution of the papers by peer reviewers from Romania and abroad.
7. Submitting the papers to each peer reviewer together with the Evaluation
Forms, mentioning the allotted time for reviewing the papers.
8. Evaluation of the scientific content of the papers by peer reviewers.
9. Receiving the evaluation results ( evaluation forms ), completed, signed and dated by peer reviewers.
10.Analysis of the peer review results for each paper.
11.Acceptance of the papers proposed to be published by peer reviewers
12.Submitting news about the paper acceptance to its authors.
13.Submitting suggestions to the authors whose papers would be accepted only after making corrections, including additional information etc as the
peer reviewers proposed.
14. Waiting for the authors to make corrections, to include additional data and results etc.
15.Reception of the corrected, completed etc papers from their authors.
16.Resubmitting the corrected and completed papers to the same peer reviewers.
17.Final peer reviewing by peer reviewers.
18.Reception of the final evaluation forms from peer reviewers.
19.Analysis of the final evaluation of the papers with problems.
20.Acceptance for publication of the papers proposed by peer reviewers.
21.Informing the authors that their papers have been finally accepted.
22.Informing the authors whose papers have been not accepted to be published.
23.Arranging the papers in the alphabetical order of their authors by field of activity/ topic and issue of the annual volume.
24.Sending the papers to the Publishing House.
Results of Peer Review Process
After the peer review process, the authors receive an email message about:
- “acceptance for publication of the paper”, if its form and content correspond to the guidelines;
- “acceptance for publication of the paper after making some corrections or completions etc”;
- “non acceptance of the paper to be published”.
The accepted papers are put in the corresponding order and send to the publishing house.